Elizabeth R. Heilig practices out of both the Charleston, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC offices.
Elizabeth is a 2009 graduate of the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at the Louisiana State University. She grew up in Alexandria, Virginia and attended the University of the South for undergrad. After college, she moved back to northern Virginia and worked for the United States Senate prior to attending law school. It was during her time working for the Senate that Elizabeth was first introduced to Bankruptcy law monitoring the passage of the 2005 Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act. Elizabeth continued her study of Bankruptcy law at LSU and moved to Charleston, South Carolina after graduation. She began working at the Meredith Law Firm, LLC and has practiced bankruptcy law since 2010. She lives in West Ashley with her husband, Chris, and their dog and two cats. Elizabeth is an active member of the Junior League of Charleston.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. 2009
- Graduate Diploma in Civil Law Studies 2009
- The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- B.A. – 2003
- Major: Political Science/International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
- J. Bratton Davis Inn of Court
- Junior League of Charleston
CALI Award for Excellence Legal Research & Writing