Jacob A. Flowers practices out of the Meredith Law Firm’s Columbia, SC office.
Originally from Hershey, PA, Jacob is a 2013 graduate of the College of William & Mary where he received a BBA in Finance from the Raymond A. Mason School of Business and a 2016 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law. During law school, he clerked for the South Carolina Senate Judiciary Committee and the South Carolina Attorney General’s Office. After graduation, Jacob was an Enforcement Attorney with the South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs from November 2016 until he joined the Meredith Law Firm in April 2019. He resides in Columbia with his wife, Catherine, their daughter, Evelyn, and their dog, Bambi.
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- B.A. – Finance, Psychology minor – ‘13
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D. – ‘16
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association
- Bratton Davis Inn of Court